Why You Need Lakeshore Chem-Dry’s Sanitizing Services
FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2021
Lakeshore Chem-Dry knows how important it is to have a clean and germ free home - which is why we are proud to offer our sanitizing services that can be applied to high and low contact areas of your home. Especially during the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, keeping your home sanitized is as important as ever!
Here are 3 reasons why you need Lakeshore Chem-Dry’s sanitizing services today:
- We use a hospital-grade sanitizer:
Our carefully created, hospital-grade sanitizer has been proven at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates, and vinyl. Our product has been proven to be safe and effective by hospitals who also use our product on a regular basis!
- It can be applied to high and low contact areas of your home:
Lakeshore Chem-Dry’s technicians will be applying our hospital-grade sanitizer to these areas of your home!
Some high contact areas are:
- Door handles
- light switches
- refrigerator door handles
- stair rails
Some Low contact areas are:
- Area rugs
- Hardwood floor
- Stone surfaces
- Safety ALWAYS comes first:
Our technicians are aware to social distance when working in your home as much as possible.
Workers are instructed to:
- Keep a safe distance while working
- Wear protective equipment (gloves, safety glasses, masks, etc)
- Wipe down equipment after each cleaning appointment.
Call Lakeshore Chem-Dry today to learn more about our other services!
BACK TO BLOGS